Thursday, December 08, 2005

COLD!!



It's cold here! Right now it's 30 degrees, and that's warm compared to last night and earlier this morning! We got to come to work late today, but I'd rather have stayed at home wrapped in blankets.
I finished my finals last night!!!! Class was canceled (it was sleeting), so we just had to email our final to the professor. Mine was awful, but I stopped caring this week. I'm just glad to be done! People keep asking me what I'm going to do with my free time since I'll just be working. They think I'm not going to know what to do with myself. But I've been planning since October what I would do with my break: reading books for fun, writing for fun, renting movies, and maybe even doing some cooking. It's going to be great!

2 comments:

loofrin said...

my last final is next tuesday. i can't wait. i just want to go to a movie. congrats on the end of your first semester!

i'm not sure how you do it, though, doing all that traveling and such. i work full time for bn, but i'm not half as busy as you are. i admire you. *props you on a pedestal* stay. lol

Christopher Kennedy said...

Hi Sherrah. I like your picture of the icy letters on the fountain. I still think the fountain was an excellent addition to the campus. I hope things are going well for you. Have a Merry Christmas!