Monday, August 29, 2005

Twos

You know how "they" say that things happens in threes? I myself have often cliche-ishly said, "Third time's a charm!", but ofr my own life, I think things happen in twos. Several years ago I got a speeding ticket on Highway 71 driving home from a weekend at camp. A few months later I got another speeding ticket on Highway 71 driving to camp. I haven't gotten one since. (I just knocked on wood.) Several years ago I dated a guy named Jason. A couple years later I dated another guy named Jason. I have since sworn of dating Jasons. A couple months ago I was in a wreck. I was in another one a couple days ago. I have no intention of ever having another one.
That's why I'm REALLY hoping that my theory of twos is correct.

2 comments:

Jason Maroney said...

Don't worry kid, I hear all the good Jasons are taken.

loofrin said...

Haha... hey my name is Karl. Lol... :D