Friday, September 09, 2005

Denver

I'm in Denver. This is the view from my hotel room. I think I might go to that IHOP for breakfast tomorrow. I think I'm also going to find a mall. And then I'm going to sit by the pool and do some reading/writing. I might also go see a movie, and then have dinner somewhere. On Sunday I think I'll find a church to go to, and then maybe go drive in the mountains before my college fair tomorrow night. And do some more reading.
I have a ton of reading to do before Tuesday night. I have to read Freud's perspective on the interpretation of dreams. And do a psychoanalytic interpretation of a Hemingway story. Ick.
Maybe doing it by the pool will make it more enjoyable.

My rental vehicle for the week is a truck...a Dodge Dakota 4x4 with a dual cab. It's big. Much bigger than what I'm used to driving. I've decided that it's probably best if, when I next go car shopping, I probably shouldn't buy a truck. I'm dangerous in a truck. I've decided that this one is named Grendel. Because it's a monster. (I thought Seth would appreciate that, seeing as how he seems to have enjoyed Beowulf.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol yes Grendel it is, but the Dodge Ram 4x4 is Beowulf for sure, seeing as how he beat down Grendel and his mom...hahaha

Anonymous said...

I wanna buy a Grendel actually, the truck i mean, dodge dakota 4x4, with quad cab...dream truck...cant afford gas for the dodge ram

loofrin said...

das a big ol truck you gots dere miz sherrah, you becareful wid it. might hurt sumbody wif sumpin dat big... shoot.

lol...

ain't grad school, well, grand? have fun in denver. i love that city... beautiful.